My Little Biography

Hi! :D My name is Amanda! I'm 14 now, and I'm a student of Tarakanita JHS.
I love playing music for the most. I've been playing piano since I was 2 and a half / 3 years old, playing violin since I was 12, and guitar when I was 13. I also write songs, and I started it when I was 5 and a half / 6 y.o. I love drawing, editting pictures, programming, write stories and ... Sing (sometimes) I like solving problems too, like a psychologist, by answering the problems from http://id.answer.yahoo.com :D

I want to be a successful musician, composer, song writer, or becoming an orchestra member, but being the center of it xD Wish me luck to reach my goal!

I've been performing at Gajah Mada University for 2 times, at RRI Semarang once, and playing for times at church.

Here's my simple biography. I'm not as great as Anna Grace, Emily Bear, or Umi Garret. But .. I wish I could be like them, and I will be better :) (Don't wanna brag ... Still, these three kids are wayyyy amazing!)

Comments