Happy Easter!

Happy easter everyone! Sorry for the late post :)
So yeah, during the last week - I'm so busy. On April 14th, 2014, on Monday I had my 16th birthday. My four friends came over to celebrate my birthday. We were having so much fun!
Then, I got a message from the choirmaster of Tarakanita, Mr. Adik. He asked me to play violin at a school play as one of the background musicians. So we got practiced a lot for the next three days until Thursday, April 17th 2014 at the church and performed at Friday, April 18th 2014.
On Saturday, April 19th 2014 me, Nathan Mitchell Qiu (my junior, but a great cellist, saxophonist and pianist), Dave Mitchell Qiu (Nathan's brother and he's great in piano and violin) and Mr Irwan (my ansamble coach, amazing at violin and guitar) played for Easter Eve at the church, until 1 A.M! After the Easter Eve mass, we (four of us) played Canon! It was so amazing!

So... Once again, Happy Easter everyone! Hope that the Rise of God will be risen our spirits as well ;)
Love,
Amanda

 from left to right : me (Amanda), Nathan Mitchell Qiu, Mr. Irwan, Dave Mitchell Qiu


Comments