Big News!!!!

Finalyyyy... *drum rolls* I'm going to release my very first album exclusively! *cymbal crashes*
So as you guys know, I've composed a lot of songs, since many songs pop out of my head and I can't even write them all, so.... I was thinking, what if I write some of my favorite compositions and collect them as an album?
So yeah, this album - "Impulsive" is going to be released at 14 April  2014. Right on my birthday! ^.^ there'll be 10 songs in it, and they're all dark themed songs, like, war, Egypt, horror, etc.
I designed the album cover with my dad's help, he's amazing in designing fonts and pictures.... thanks dad!
So, talking about the album.... I uploaded one of my single - "Egypt" - at YouTube ^^ done the whole composing and editing within 1 hour or so. So... here you go!
So if you want to see the video .... just click this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9KJmMLOfg&feature=youtu.be and don't forget to like, subscribe my channel, and share! ^.^

Thank you for reading
Love,
Amanda

Comments